- cut up a potato, an onion, a green onion, and however many slices of bacon you want.
- Toss it all into a pan with a little bit of vegetable/canola oil (it doesn’t matter, just a little to coat everything)
- stove top on high and stir everything, add some season salt and good helping of brown sugar
- keep stirring and cooking until you think everything looks about done
- add however many eggs you want, just crack them right in
- cook until eggs are done or when there isn’t any liquid at the bottom of the pan
- serve with a healthy helping of hot sauce
Was able to rescue this puppy today. Found her in a Walmart parking lot with no collar, extremely malnourished and very dirty. Gave her a bath, fed her, hopefully getting her shots tomorrow and then hopefully going to try and get her adopted